Everything about Landscope Christie's International Real Estate and the Hong Kong luxury property market
Today, K. Wah International Holdings Limited officially announced its appointment of Landscope Christieâ€™s International Real Estate as one of the two joint exclusive leasing agents for their latest luxury residential development, Chantilly, located at 6 Shiu Fai Terrace.
Chantilly draws inspiration from the Chateau de Chantilly in France which has influenced its unique, noble appearance. The many different appealing aspects of a project such as this will also likely garner a strong demand from our expatriate client-base; with the fully-modern interiors, world-class views, and proximity to some of Hong Kongâ€™s best international schools being key factors for consideration.
With easy-access to Central and Hong Kongâ€™s other developing business districts such as Wan Chai or Causeway Bay ensure that a wide variety of prospective tenants would choose to live in such a place to allow for a stress-free, easy daily commute to the office.
The large interiors and impeccable standards will draw those looking for comfortable, luxurious living space in a city where many rival buildings seem to be offering smaller and smaller units at high rental prices.
Rental highlights for Chantilly include:
- Desirable, large-size units of 2,816 square feet net saleable area
- 5 bedrooms with 4 en-suites
- Fully-modern bathrooms and cutting-edge kitchens featuring Gaggenau, Poggenpohl, Miele and Sub-Zero appliances
- Bright and airy throughout with each apartment boasting 11 foot ceilings
- Private lift lobby for each individual apartment, ensuring total security and privacy
- Residentsâ€™ clubhouse containing unrivalled facilities such as a gymnasium, banquet room for entertaining, and a heated indoor swimming pool