The purpose of this Policy is to establish the policies and practices of our commitment in protecting your personal data we hold (“Personal Data”) in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486) (the "Ordinance"). To preserve the confidentiality of all Personal Data you provide to us, we will strive at all times to maintain the following Policy principles:
- We only collect Personal Data that we believe to be relevant information to understand your needs and to conduct our business.
- We use your Personal Data to provide better customer services including without limitation sales process and refunds relating to our products.
- We will not disclose your Personal Data to any third parties unless we
- have your consent or an indication of no objection; and/or
- conduct as required by law.
- We will disclose your Personal Data to government, judicial bodies, law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your Personal Data accurate and up-to-date.
In order to provide the specific types of services and products as you requested or we provided, we will collect the following types of Personal Data, include without limitation:
- Personal information (e.g. name, gender, date of birth, Hong Kong identity card, passport or other personally identifiable number);
- Contact information (e.g. telephone numbers, correspondence addresses and email addresses);
- Company information (e.g. company name, business title of contact person and associated contact information);
- Credit cards information (e.g. name of cardholder, card number, security code and expiry date);
- Travel records (e.g. immigration records and traveller information);
- Interests, personal preferences or comments;
- Comments and responses to market surveys and promotional offers conducted by us or on our behalf; and/or
- Information when you use our websites and services (e.g. browser details and IP addresses).
If you fail to provide certain Personal Data (e.g. personal information and contact information) as requested, we may not be able to deliver our services and products to you.
Collection PointsWe may collect your Personal Data through the following web pages (the “Web Pages”):
- Our website at https://www.landscope.com and https://www.landscope-international.com ;
- Social network, including without limitation Facebook, Instagram and WeChat; and/or
- Other websites and/or mobile applications that we operate.
Some of our Web Pages may allow you to connect to third party social networking sites. If you link to these sites, you accept and agree us to collect and use certain Personal Data from your social network.
Use of Personal Data
If you provide any of Personal Data through our Web Pages, we will obtain your consent or an indication of no objection and may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Direct marketing
We may use Personal Data to provide you with our products details, offers, promotions, services and other information that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Disclosure to relevant parties We may disclose your Personal Data to the following relevant parties to process the product transaction or to provide the relevant information as you requested.
- Real estate agents or agencies;
- Property developer;
- Landlords; and/or
- Professional service providers, including without limitation legal advisors, financial services providers and tax advisors.
- Disclosure to group members
We may transfer your Personal Data to any member of our group located within or outside Hong Kong for the purposes 1 & 2 above.
- Direct marketing
Under the Ordinance, you have the rights to:
- Check whether we hold your Personal Data and to access such data;
- Require us to rectify your Personal Data if such data is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Request erasure of your Personal Data;
- Object to use your Personal Data (see Section E of this Policy); and
- Withdraw your consent or an indication of no objection of using Personal Data.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights or would like to request for information regarding our Policy and practices and the kinds of Personal Data held by us, please contact us at Unit 601-4, 6/F, Sino Plaza, 255-257 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or [email protected]
All individuals from the European Union and the European Economic Area are also entitled to exercise the above rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Nothing in this Policy shall limit your rights as a data subject under the Ordinance.
- We may amend this Policy from time to time. You may visit our website for the latest information.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
- By accessing this site/app and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out above.