View 1 of 17 photos
View 2 of 17 photos
Foyer 3 of 17 photos
Living and Dining Room 4 of 17 photos
Living Room 5 of 17 photos
Living and Dining Room 6 of 17 photos
Living Room 7 of 17 photos
Master Bedroom 8 of 17 photos
Walk-in Closet 9 of 17 photos
Master Bathroom 10 of 17 photos
2nd Bedroom 11 of 17 photos
3rd Bedroom 12 of 17 photos
2nd Bathroom 13 of 17 photos
Study 14 of 17 photos
Study 15 of 17 photos
Guest Powder Room 16 of 17 photos
Kitchen 17 of 17 photos
51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East
@ HK$63,105 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$45,455 p.s.f. (Gross)
Designer apartment overlooks 270 degree unblocked panoramic view of Victoria Harbour on Stubbs Road. Master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet area. Approximate 240 sf study area boasts great potential to be another ensuite bedroom.
- Unit Price:
- @HK$63,105 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- @HK$45,455 p.s.f. (gross area)
- Type: Mid Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1974
- 4 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 2 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 72%
- View: Greenery view, Victoria Harbour view
- Internal Upkeep: Excellent
- Internal Decoration: Well Decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Bathroom: Fully equipped
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in White Jade
51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East
A colonial style mid-rise building containing 24 large units on the sparsely developed Stubbs Road. The building overlooks the harbour, the Happy Valley Racecourse and Central/Wanchai skyline.
Mid Rise Apartments
Completed in 1974
12-storey building with 2 apartments on each floor. Flat A is 3,300 sq.ft. and flat B is 1,700 sq.ft. Car parking spaces are provided.
- 270 Degree un-blocked panoramic view of Victoria Harbor.
- Positioned right below the fog line, this apartment is sunny and free from mold.
- Total privacy with 24 units but just 17 households.
- Easy access where residents can go either directions to avoid traffic jam (One direction to Central and the other to Wan Chai).
- Bus stop located right at 51 Stubbs Road.
- Easy access to the secluded Black Links Trail which is 3 mins drive away.
- White Jade is known for its top Fung Shui location. All structures on the left are higher than White Jade.
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Saleable Area (s.f.)||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2022-12-16||White Jade||Unit B 01/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||1,450||HK$82,500,000 @HK$56,897|
|2021-09-29||White Jade||Unit A-B 11/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||--||HK$233,800,000|
|2013-12-30||White Jade||Unit B 02/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||1,450||HK$41,000,000 @HK$28,276|
|2013-09-30||White Jade||Unit B 06/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||1,450||HK$41,088,000 @HK$28,337|
|2006-10-12||White Jade||Unit A 02/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||2,377||HK$39,280,000 @HK$16,525|
|2006-04-19||White Jade||Unit B 01/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||1,450||HK$18,000,000 @HK$12,414|
|2006-03-06||White Jade||Unit A 02/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||2,377||HK$36,500,000 @HK$15,355|
|2006-02-10||White Jade||Unit A 05/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||2,376||HK$26,000,000 @HK$10,943|
|2005-07-30||White Jade||Unit B 08/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||1,450||HK$18,150,000 @HK$12,517|
|2005-02-18||White Jade||Unit A 03/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||2,598||HK$53,200,000 @HK$20,477|
|2005-02-18||White Jade||Unit B 03/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||1,450||HK$53,200,000 @HK$36,690|
|2002-11-08||White Jade||Unit A 02/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||2,377||HK$21,300,000 @HK$8,961|
|2001-11-21||White Jade||Unit B 01/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||1,590||HK$10,050,000 @HK$6,321|
|2001-03-19||White Jade||Unit B 09/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||1,450||HK$12,400,000 @HK$8,552|
|2001-02-09||White Jade||Unit B 10/F, White Jade, 51 Stubbs Road, Midlevels East||1,450||HK$12,930,000 @HK$8,917|
About this District
- Generally referred as the hillside east of Hong Kong Park stretching to Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Mid-Levels East is a low-density residential area offering 1950s colonial-styled mid-rises and more modern developments. Stubbs Road is dominated by older spacious apartments, as well as newer luxurious residential blocks completed in 2002 and 2003. Apartments in the area generally offers panoramic city views overlooking Wan Chai and Causeway Bay with stretching harbour views.
- Mid-levels East is well served by buses and minibuses, and a ten-minute drive will take you to downtown Causeway Bay. The area is well supported by multi-national schools: the Chinese International School in Braemar Hill, the Japanese International School in North Point, the French International School in Jardine's Lookout, German Swiss International School on Guildford Road, Peak School on Plunkett Road and the Hong Kong Academy on Stubbs Road. Medical services are provided by three private hospitals: the Adventist, the Canossa and the Matilda nearby.
- Looking for a property? As a leading specialist in luxury residential sales and leasing in Hong Kong since 1995, Landscope has an exciting selection of properties in Mid-Levels East to offer. You can easily find below the Mid-Levels East properties currently on our books, and the latest sales record on the right. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons. Email us at [email protected] or call +852 2866-0022.