View 1 of 3 photos
Living Room 2 of 3 photos
Building Outlook 3 of 3 photos
51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak
@ HK$119 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$79 p.s.f. (Gross)
Garden townhouse on the Peak with bird's eye view of Victoria Harbour
- Type: House, Town House, Completed in 1997
- 4 Bedrooms including 2 Ensuite
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 879 s.f.
- 1 Terrace(s): 662 s.f.
- 1 Roof(s): 461 s.f.
- 2 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 2 Balcony
- 1 Garage(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 66%
- View: Victoria Harbour view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Bathroom: Fully equipped
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
More listings in The Belvedere
51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak
The Belvedere is nestled in the best location to take in an unobstructed, bird's eye view of the Victoria Harbour. The outstanding design and superior quality of construction make The Belvedere one of the best house developments in the Peak.
Completed in 1997
The development comprises six 3-storey detached houses and each with private pool and sundeck. Spacious car parks are provided in the huge basement.
Plantation Road is one of the few prestigious locales in the Peak that has panoramic harbour view. The neighbourhood is sparsely developed with single houses and detached houses. It takes 15 minutes to drive to CBD.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Saleable Area (s.f.)||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2014-12-18||The Belvedere||House (05) 61 The Belvedere, 51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak||3,548||HK$350,000,000 @HK$98,647|
|2014-12-18||The Belvedere||House (01) 53 The Belvedere, 51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak||3,539||HK$350,000,000 @HK$98,898|
|2009-09-03||The Belvedere||House (04) 59 The Belvedere, 51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak||3,539||HK$250,000,000 @HK$70,641|
|2009-05-20||The Belvedere||House (03) 57 The Belvedere, 51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak||3,539||HK$196,800,000 @HK$55,609|
|2005-03-21||The Belvedere||House 57 The Belvedere, 51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak||3,539||HK$130,000,000 @HK$36,734|
|2004-03-12||The Belvedere||House (02) 55 The Belvedere, 51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak||3,539||HK$82,000,000 @HK$23,170|
|1994-06-08||The Belvedere||House (06) 51 The Belvedere, 51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak||3,189||HK$276,610,000 @HK$86,739|
|1994-06-08||The Belvedere||House (01) 53 The Belvedere, 51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak||3,539||HK$276,610,000 @HK$78,160|
|1994-06-08||The Belvedere||House (05) 61 The Belvedere, 51-61 Plantation Road, The Peak||3,548||HK$276,610,000 @HK$77,962|
About this District
- On the top of Hong Kong Island, the Peak is historically regarded as the most prestigious location where the tai-pans used to live. Due to the building height restriction, most properties in the area are townhouses and low-rise units along with a number of exclusive detached houses, all enjoying exquisite harbour or south island sea views. Many of the developments come with communal facilities such as swimming pool, tennis court or gymnasium.
- Just 15 minutes away from the Central Business District, the area is conveniently located and well served by the Peak Tram, buses and minibuses. Shops, supermarkets and a selection of restaurants are available on the Peak.
- The neighbourhood offers a green environment with many scenic walks, as well as cooler summer temperatures. The drawback, only during the spring and early summer months, is the high humidity and the mist which can cover the higher Peak areas. During this time, homes should be properly dehumidified.
- Looking for a property? As a leading specialist in luxury residential sales and leasing in Hong Kong since 1995, Landscope has an exciting selection of properties on the Peak to offer. You can easily find below The Peak properties currently on our books, and the latest sales record on the right. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons. Email us at [email protected] or call +852 2866-0022.