Living and Dining Room 1 of 10 photos
Roof 2 of 10 photos
Living and Dining Room 3 of 10 photos
Living and Dining Room 4 of 10 photos
Master Bedroom 5 of 10 photos
Master Bedroom 6 of 10 photos
Ensuite Bedroom 7 of 10 photos
Ensuite Bathroom 8 of 10 photos
2nd Ensuite Bedroom 9 of 10 photos
Kitchen 10 of 10 photos
38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam
@ HK$56 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$44 p.s.f. (Gross)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Penthouse, Completed in 1990
- 4 Bedrooms including 4 Ensuite
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Terrace(s): 352 s.f.
- 1 Roof(s): 393 s.f.
- 2 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 2 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 79%
- View: Mountain view, Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Bathroom: Fully equipped
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in Pacific View
38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam
Popular with expatriate families, this development offers 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the combined living and dining area provide much natural light and make the most of the expansive sea views of Tai Tam Bay.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1990
5 towers of 37 storeys of 2 flats per floor with fully equipped European-style kitchens, marble bathrooms, and master bathrooms with separate shower stalls. A 30,000 square feet clubhouse offers residents a full range of recreational facilities.
Pacific View overlooks Tai Tam Bay. Located next to the American Club and convenient to many shops, restaurants and recreational facilities of Stanley and Repulse Bay. The development's shuttle bus to and from Stanley Village provides added convenience for shopping or connecting with other public transport.
Indoor Swimming Pool
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Indoor Play Area
Aerobic Exercise Room
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Saleable Area (s.f.)||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2023-03-20||Pacific View||Unit B 30/F, Block 01, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,077||HK$23,800,000 @HK$22,098|
|2023-02-28||Pacific View||Unit B 24/F, Block 04, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,534||HK$33,000,000 @HK$21,512|
|2022-12-16||Pacific View||Unit A 03/F, Block 04, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||--||HK$32,380,000|
|2022-10-05||Pacific View||Unit A 13/F, Block 03, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,674||HK$37,500,000 @HK$22,401|
|2022-05-20||Pacific View||Unit A 26/F, Block 04, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,674||HK$42,800,000 @HK$25,568|
|2022-02-23||Pacific View||Unit A 36-37/F, Block 05, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,959||HK$60,000,000 @HK$30,628|
|2022-02-04||Pacific View||Unit B 12/F, Block 05, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,397||HK$35,500,000 @HK$25,412|
|2021-10-12||Pacific View||Unit B 20/F, Block 05, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,397||HK$33,980,000 @HK$24,324|
|2021-09-23||Pacific View||Unit B 17/F, Block 05, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,397||HK$33,780,000 @HK$24,180|
|2021-08-23||Pacific View||Unit A 27/F, Block 04, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,674||HK$41,800,000 @HK$24,970|
|2021-08-16||Pacific View||Unit A 23/F, Block 04, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,674||HK$43,500,000 @HK$25,986|
|2021-07-23||Pacific View||Unit B 09/F, Block 03, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,674||HK$39,800,000 @HK$23,775|
|2021-07-06||Pacific View||Unit B 15/F, Block 05, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,397||HK$32,680,000 @HK$23,393|
|2021-06-13||Pacific View||Unit B 23/F, Block 05, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,397||HK$35,000,000 @HK$25,054|
|2021-06-11||Pacific View||Unit A 10/F, Block 05, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||1,077||HK$24,000,000 @HK$22,284|
About this District
- Located on Hong Kong Island's south-eastern side, the residential neighbourhood in Tai Tam, along with the Redhill Peninsula, is a fairly recent development. Enjoying spectacular views overlooking the sea on high cliffs, accommodation options include high-rise and townhouse estates. The dwellings are in general new and well appointed, many with swimming pools and club facilities. The nearby hiking trail around Tai Tam Reservoir, Tai Tam Country Park and the Turtle Cove Beach are perfect weekend spots for residents in the area.
- The neighbourhood is served by buses and taxis only. A short drive through the Tai Tam Gap will take you to Chai Wan, a public transport hub for MTR, buses and minibuses. Tai Tam is within easy access to amenities such as groceries and dry cleaning services, as well as the Redhill Plaza which contains larger shops and a supermarket. The American Country Club is in the immediate vicinity, and the Hong Kong International School has its middle and high school divisions in Tai Tam.
- Looking for a property? As a leading specialist in luxury residential sales and leasing in Hong Kong since 1995, Landscope has an exciting selection of properties in Tai Tam to offer. You can easily find below the Tai Tam properties currently on our books, and the latest sales record on the right. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons. Email us at [email protected] or call +852 2866-0022.