Roof 1 of 14 photos
Garden 2 of 14 photos
Garden 3 of 14 photos
Living Room 4 of 14 photos
Dining Room 5 of 14 photos
Master Bedroom 6 of 14 photos
Master Bathroom 7 of 14 photos
Ensuite Bedroom 8 of 14 photos
Ensuite Bathroom 9 of 14 photos
3rd Bedroom 10 of 14 photos
Bathroom 11 of 14 photos
Kitchen 12 of 14 photos
Kitchen 13 of 14 photos
Garage 14 of 14 photos
3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley
@ HK$72 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$48 p.s.f. (Gross)
Lovely 4-bedroom garden townhouse in Stanley
- Type: House, Town House, Completed in 1989
- 4 Bedrooms including 3 Ensuite
- 4.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 1,021 s.f.
- 1 Roof(s): 663 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Garage(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 66%
- View: Garden view, Greenery view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Bathroom: Fully equipped
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in L'Harmonie
3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley
This is a smaller townhouse development. Each house has separate living and dining room, 4 bedrooms including a master ensuite, kitchen with utility room, private roof terrace and garden. The private carport can park two cars.
Completed in 1989
10 townhouses with sea or green views.
Just across the road from the beach and a couple of minutes
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Saleable Area (s.f.)||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2020-05-05||L'Harmonie||House G L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,365||HK$75,000,000 @HK$31,712|
|2009-05-11||L'Harmonie||House G L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,365||HK$59,000,000 @HK$24,947|
|2008-09-12||L'Harmonie||House G L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,617||HK$72,000,000 @HK$27,512|
|2007-12-12||L'Harmonie||House H L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,365||HK$64,250,000 @HK$27,167|
|2007-10-12||L'Harmonie||House F L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,392||HK$69,800,000 @HK$29,181|
|2007-07-31||L'Harmonie||House K L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,403||HK$54,500,000 @HK$22,680|
|2007-05-05||L'Harmonie||House J L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,365||HK$56,500,000 @HK$23,890|
|2006-07-24||L'Harmonie||House B L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||--||HK$26,000,000|
|2006-07-24||L'Harmonie||House C L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||--||HK$26,000,000|
|2006-07-24||L'Harmonie||House A L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,364||HK$26,000,000 @HK$10,998|
|2006-07-24||L'Harmonie||House D L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,326||HK$26,000,000 @HK$11,178|
|2006-07-24||L'Harmonie||House E L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||--||HK$26,000,000|
|2005-12-11||L'Harmonie||House G L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,617||HK$25,000,000 @HK$9,553|
|2005-11-11||L'Harmonie||House F L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,636||HK$27,500,000 @HK$10,432|
|2005-11-11||L'Harmonie||House H L'Harmonie, 3 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,617||HK$25,500,000 @HK$9,744|
About this District
- Located on a peninsula a little farther to the south of Redhill and Tai Tam, Stanley is a popular weekend spot for locals and tourists alike, with its noted clothing market, beach-side restaurants and bars, and the Stanley Main Beach which is famous for windsurfing. The beach is also the venue for the annual dragon boat races.
- Despite its popularity and energetic vibe, Stanley retains its village-like character and is a relatively inexpensive place to rent, with low-rises sitting atop the busy market area. Local facilities include banks, groceries, fruit and vegetable street-stalls, pharmacies, a post office and Stanley Plaza, making Stanley quite self-contained. The Hong Kong International School is also nearby.
- The area is within easy access to the Island’s north and south and is well served by public transport, with a range of bus and minibus routes to Central and elsewhere.
- Looking for a property? As a leading specialist in luxury residential sales and leasing in Hong Kong since 1995, Landscope has an exciting selection of properties in stanley to offer. You can easily find below the Stanley properties currently on our books, and the latest sales record on the right. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons. Email us at [email protected] or call +852 2866-0022.