Living and Dining Room 1 of 9 photos
Living Room 2 of 9 photos
Living and Dining Room 3 of 9 photos
Master Bedroom 4 of 9 photos
2nd Bedroom 5 of 9 photos
3rd Bedroom 6 of 9 photos
Bathroom 7 of 9 photos
Kitchen 8 of 9 photos
Swimming Pool 9 of 9 photos
2 Tung Tau Wan Road, Stanley
@ HK$65 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$48 p.s.f. (Gross)
【Bright and airy 3-bed flat with brand new decor】
- Type: Low Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1986
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 74%
- View: Greenery view, Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Excellent
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Bathroom: Fully equipped, Brand new decoration
- Kitchen: Brand new and fully fitted
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in Banoo Villa
2 Tung Tau Wan Road, Stanley
Banoo Villa is a modern lowrise development in Stanley. It is set in a beautifully landscaped ground in a quiet environment. There is a very large swimming pool and children's playground which make this an ideal family development.
Low Rise Apartments
Completed in 1986
Banoo Villa consists of three 3-storey blocks and the apartments range in sizes from 2,054 to 2,273 square feet.
At the junction of Stanley Village Road and Tung Tau Wan Road, close to the market, shops and restaurants of Stanley Village. Travel to Central is approximately 25 minutes by car or public transport.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Saleable Area (s.f.)||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|1987-09-21||Banoo Villa||Unit B 01/F, Block 03, Banoo Villa, 2 Tung Tau Wan Road, Stanley||1,523||HK$32,110,000 @HK$21,083|
|1970-01-01||Banoo Villa||Unit A 03/F, Block 02, Banoo Villa, 2 Tung Tau Wan Road, Stanley||1,598||HK$0 @HK$0|
About this District
- Located on a peninsula a little farther to the south of Redhill and Tai Tam, Stanley is a popular weekend spot for locals and tourists alike, with its noted clothing market, beach-side restaurants and bars, and the Stanley Main Beach which is famous for windsurfing. The beach is also the venue for the annual dragon boat races.
- Despite its popularity and energetic vibe, Stanley retains its village-like character and is a relatively inexpensive place to rent, with low-rises sitting atop the busy market area. Local facilities include banks, groceries, fruit and vegetable street-stalls, pharmacies, a post office and Stanley Plaza, making Stanley quite self-contained. The Hong Kong International School is also nearby.
- The area is within easy access to the Island’s north and south and is well served by public transport, with a range of bus and minibus routes to Central and elsewhere.
- Looking for a property? As a leading specialist in luxury residential sales and leasing in Hong Kong since 1995, Landscope has an exciting selection of properties in stanley to offer. You can easily find below the Stanley properties currently on our books, and the latest sales record on the right. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons. Email us at [email protected] or call +852 2866-0022.